Feb 10, 2009
Falling on Saturday, it's not a surprise that it became the favourite day for couples to get married.. We receive 4 wedding invitation (and one birthday bash!!) on that valentine day alone.. We have to decline few wedding photoshoot on that day as my very best of best friend is getting married on that day itself (Yes geng.. i did this all for you) .
I did ponder a bit, on why did a couple (usually the girls..hmm definitely the girls!!) choose the valentines day as a wedding date... below are my few reason on why you should have not choosen to get married on valentines day...
1) Having your wedding anniversary and Valentines day at the same day means you get only one present for two occasion..
2) Soooo many people getting married on the same day means less people will go to your wedding reception..
3) You have to share the church.. (too many couples remember..)
4) 14th february is in the middle of the month..sooo go figure..(less ang pow )
5) You won't have guest staying till late at your reception , they'll be busy leaving soon as they need to celebrate valentine..
6) You are going to have problem later when you want to call for invitation on your wedding anniversary..people rather spend time with their love ones that going to your anniversary receptions..
hmmm.... anyway happy wedding day cum valentines day to all of you...